Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

We have submitted and paid for the Partner Visa application for Jeremy. it shows as "Paid" under status and we can now complete my Sponsor Form.

Starting to upload all the documents, taking advice to combine and compress where possible.

Two questions.

1.There are several uploadable categories that seem to overlap in content.

Evidence of address (can be a licence)
Evidence of Identity (can be a licence)
Evidence of Australian Citizenship (can be a passport)
Travel document (can be a passport)

Should I upload the same item in different categories? Or is it better to leave that section empty as I have already uploaded something relevant to it. They all have "Recommended" next to them.....

2. I have the category "Evidence of Permanent Residence in Australia". Do I include my passport again in this section?

Any help gratefully received.

Tom x

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
You only need to upload your passport once and birth certificate once etc. You have a limited amount of documents you can attach so best not to waste any by uploading the same thing more than once.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mish, so I assume they will see the relevant item from a previous category. Just don't want them to think we have missed a section.

We have been combining a lot of items in single documents, bills and mortgage etc. Shouldnt have too many.

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
Yep they will see it. You just attach with the most relevant category as some things can go in multiple places.

Just remember files can't be bigger than 5MB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.