Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Both are great cities. But personally for me Sydney will always be the number 1! I would love to live in Manly as you are only a short trip on the ferry to the CBD.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
The culture is complelty different! Have no idea why you would say they are the same. Melbourne is known as the food capital of Australia so I also can't see why you would say the restaurants are mostly foreign.

Melbourne has a complelty different feel to Sydney and so I don't really feel you can compare the two.

Melbourne wins for me hands down.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Melbourne and surrounds are beautiful places to live and work. We are amongst a large ex pat population in Mornington, south east of the city and love it here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I live in Sydney and been to Melbourne a bunch of times. Really for beaches I think Sydney is better and slightly warmer, however Melbourne for culture is awesome.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I live in Sydney and been to Melbourne a bunch of times. Really for beaches I think Sydney is better and slightly warmer, however Melbourne for culture is awesome.
sydney is hotter as compare to melbourne,moreover driveway is better is melbourne..so i vote for melbourne

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey what bout good old big country town bisbane
beautiful one daty perfect the nextthe best weather all year round i reckon mate
but I could be bias
hag
but really anywhere in australia is heavan

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.