Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! Applied for the 820/801 visa onshore and now organizing all the documents to upload. I've read that many have included a Table of Contents to make it easier for the CO to understand all the attachments.

I was thinking to create a Table of Contents for each section (i.e. Form 888, Evidence of Identity, etc...) instead of one single Table of Contents for all attachments.

Would like to hear what others have done...

·
Registered
972 Posts
We did a table of contents for each section outlining what we were uploading. Others do none. As Sky said, it's really personal preference.

Reactions: Ejona and ValeriaRV

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you have a lot of documents I would recommend including a table of contents, it can't hurt. I would suggest categorising the documents under the four 'relationship categories' (ie finances, household, social and commitment). This should make it easy for the case officer to identify the purpose of each document/what the document purports to prove. You could then have a general section with your identity and other documents.

Kind regards

Lisa Ira (LLB.BA.GDLP)
Principal Migration Consultant (MARN 1467616)
Migration Appeals

e: [email protected]
w: Home | Migration Appeals

Disclaimer: This message is general in nature does not constitute migration or legal advice and should not be relied upon. To provide you with migration advice, we need to consult with you to obtain your full information and circumstances. If you wish to receive migration advice please email us to arrange an appointment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.