Australia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am new to the forum. My husband and I would like to take control of our partner visa file from the migrant lawyer representing us. We have filled, signed and emailed the withdrawal form to him for wanting to end the appointment. Have few questions, if any one can help answer please:

1. Should we email the processing office too that we have done and want all future communications to be sent to us?
2. How we can get our online files transferred to us so we can continue with it?

Appreciate any advice
Thanks in advance
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.