Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I hold a Pakistani passport, currently in Australia and have applied for Onshore Partner visa on 10th of Feb, received auto-acknowledgment email and bridging visa grant notice, but i don't know if I have been assigned a case office or not. And will it do any good if I try emailing the department and esquire about estimated time of grant ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hi everyone,

I hold a Pakistani passport, currently in Australia and have applied for Onshore Partner visa on 10th of Feb, received auto-acknowledgment email and bridging visa grant notice, but i don't know if I have been assigned a case office or not. And will it do any good if I try emailing the department and esquire about estimated time of grant ?

Thanks
Standard processing time is about 12 months, maybe longer for applicant from high risk countries. So, you are unlikely to get any response if you email them now. and, probably nobody can tell you for sure how long it gonna take to process your application.

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thanks
They generally will not reply if you enquire about processing time unless you have exceeded the processing time of 15 months.

You have quite a long wait ahead. Also just so you know the 801 processing time is now 12 to 15 months too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.