Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,
i have applied for temporary skilled base visa 476.I have applied from Pakistan and my all documents are original and my university is under Washington accord.
Processing time for this visa is 7-8 months and it's been 7 and a half month when i applied.
But still the status on immi account is received.
can you please guide me further?

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi everyone,
i have applied for temporary skilled base visa 476.I have applied from Pakistan and my all documents are original and my university is under Washington accord.
Processing time for this visa is 7-8 months and it's been 7 and a half month when i applied.
I'm too facing the same situation you are in.. The status of my application remain Received for the past 7 and half months... It is last updated in the month of June and there is no further updates....

·
Registered
1 Posts
inquiry

hi everyone,
Are you still waiting until now or have you already received the grant of the visa?

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
The published processing times can be confusing.

It is currently 6-8 for this visa,(Last updated: 17 May 2019) but that actually means that 75% were completed in 6 months or less, and that 10% took over 8 months.
Only 15% actually took between 6 and 8 months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've lodged for 476 visa and got the acknowledgement on Oct 16, 2018.. It's almost 7 1/2 mnths over.. still I don't get the visa.. also I can't able to check my visa status bcoz I've applied through agent.. As for security purposes they didn't tell me the login details. This there any other way to check my visa status..?

Suggest me some help guys..

Thanks for all of you who are providing info..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.