Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, my partner and i have been granted our pmv (yippee) so our next step after we marry is to submit her 820-801 visa no drama there as we have all the doc's together, i also invited her children out here to oz and would like them to stay with us, they are both over 18 and under 25 and are currently here on a swv, i would love to keep us all together as a family unit and include them as dependents on my wife's visa, they have no trade only higher education cert's and have relied on her for their basic needs for the last 10 years, if they do not qualify as dependants what will happen to my wife's application, any help on this matter would be gratefully appreciated (they are from the rep of ireland)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You ought to have a good read up of the Immi information on dependants to see if they'll have a chance of being classed as such for between 18 and 25 , it is nearly that they would have been fulltime students.

If you put them in as dependants and they fail, that could see the application of your partner being rejected too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You ought to have a good read up of the Immi information on dependants to see if they'll have a chance of being classed as such for between 18 and 25 , it is nearly that they would have been fulltime students.

If you put them in as dependants and they fail, that could see the application of your partner being rejected too.
hey thanks for your reply wanderer, i had a look at the immigration booklet as to what they consider a dependent and i'm sure they will fit the bill, we will go ahead with my wife's visa on it's own just to be on the safe side,there is a form 918 tho..can we use this form after my wife recieves her visa or not?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.