Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
My name is ludo I'm french and travel in Australia since January !
I really love this country and I took a lot pictures...

I hope you will enjoy it.

For my photoblog - One day One picture -, to see the others pictures ! www.ludonline.fr/en

·
Registered
78 Posts
cool pictures. Suddenly I missed the ocean, it has been quite a while since I have visited a beach or two and I kinda want to be in one right now. I remember how relaxing it is to just hang out on the beach and watch as the day pass by. Lately, it has just been the four corners of the office for me... maybe its time to take a vacation..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I must say, the pictures that you have taken are full of character. You captured the moment
of perfection. Well done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello,
My name is ludo I'm french and travel in Australia since January !
I really love this country and I took a lot pictures...

I hope you will enjoy it.

For my photoblog - One day One picture -, to see the others pictures ! The ludOnline • One Day One Picture
Hello, Thank you very very much for sharing such a beautiful pictures

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very nice

Your pics are very nice.
I must agree with the others on the "beach/nature" photo by saying 'very serene ', love it.

There are beaches throughout Austin and along the Gulf, but nothing as lovely as in Australia. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I just want to share something about Australia. You are correct, nice photos here. II'm sure you have really a nice experience when you visited Australia. Well, as far as I remember when my dad visited Australia, he mentioned this Great Barrier Reef. He recommended also to fly Cairns and must have direct access to the Rain Forest. Those are places he said was indeed a must to visit because it is amazing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.