Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! , I have forwarded PCC to my case officer and medical of my family members to Sydney three week back. Now how long it will take to get some news for my PR Visa Class VE, Subclass 175 Skilled - Independent. Please help me to know.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Is your occupation on the CSL and were you requested by a CO to have PCC and family medicals done?
A little more info does help but have a look at the time line thread to see if there's anything relevant.
There has also been some changes announced on 23/9 and have a look for that link under Whats new on the Visas main page of Department of Immigration & Citizenship or you'll also find a link on a sticky thread at top of this section.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi Ranjay,

The times from PCC/Meds submission can vary a bit and DIAC always say there's no guarantee but hopefully all will be well and it should not be too long before you get advice.

Have you had a look at the Skilled Visas time line sticky thread and if you have not added your details there, please feel free to do sao as a guide for future applicants.

Best wishes for a speedy resolution.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Let's Wait

Hi,

Even i had submitted my Medicals/PCC to CO as per request. I had submitted by September End.I havnt yet got any feedback too.

175 skilled,Electronics Engineer::

Regards
Tauruschap

Hi! , I have forwarded PCC to my case officer and medical of my family members to Sydney three week back. Now how long it will take to get some news for my PR Visa Class VE, Subclass 175 Skilled - Independent. Please help me to know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Even i had submitted my Medicals/PCC to CO as per request. I had submitted by September End.I havnt yet got any feedback too.

175 skilled,Electronics Engineer::

Regards
Tauruschap
Hi! Tauruchap,

Did you receive anything now? When did u submit your application? You are from which place?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Full Details Please

today i got my VISA granted.

Thanks Guys..
Regards
Tauruschap
Did you receive email? What is there in email? What is your last entry date? How much time exactly it took after submission of medical? When did you initiated the application?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi

I had got my VISA grant letter stating VISA details.
After submission of medical it took 1 month for me (includes Wife,Baby) to get the VISA grant letter.
I had submitted my application in March 2009.

All the Best

regards
Tauruchap
Did you receive email? What is there in email? What is your last entry date? How much time exactly it took after submission of medical? When did you initiated the application?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had got my VISA grant letter stating VISA details.
After submission of medical it took 1 month for me (includes Wife,Baby) to get the VISA grant letter.
I had submitted my application in March 2009.

All the Best

regards
Tauruchap
Thanks for reply. What is the last date given for entry? U submitted at the end of Sep, so I suppose it took around 2-1/2 month. All the best!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had to submit baby's medical report by November mid as per the Case Officer's request. That's why it got delayed.
Thanks...
All the Best

Thanks for reply. What is the last date given for entry? U submitted at the end of Sep, so I suppose it took around 2-1/2 month. All the best!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers New year 2010

Hurray! I got my visa with family on 4th Jan 2010. Cheers and thanks to all for sharing information.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.