Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I am currently trying to help my (Brazilian) girlfriend apply for a subclass 500 student visa to study English in Australia. I have been doing quite a bit of research into the requirements, however I thought it would be best to seek out some people who may have experience in this area, or have experienced it themselves!

A little background for the application:
- I will be financially helping her with her tuition fees
- She will be making the application from Brazil, and will not be using an agency
- We have a de facto relationship certificate here in Brazil.

Any tips on additional documents or knowledge of some random things that immigration might ask for would be great to know!

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Student visas for partners

Hey all!

I am currently trying to help my (Brazilian) girlfriend apply for a subclass 500 student visa to study English in Australia. I have been doing quite a bit of research into the requirements, however I thought it would be best to seek out some people who may have experience in this area, or have experienced it themselves!

A little background for the application:
- I will be financially helping her with her tuition fees
- She will be making the application from Brazil, and will not be using an agency
- We have a de facto relationship certificate here in Brazil.

Any tips on additional documents or knowledge of some random things that immigration might ask for would be great to know!

Thanks.
Hi did you end up applying for your girlfriend and was it granted? We are in a similar situation with my partner except he will be financially independent. We are a registered defacto with a state govt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.