Australia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Myself Prajeesh from India. I am an HSE officer in Oil and Gas field with 10 years of work experience including gulf. I have completed degree and NEBOSH certified

I would like to know whether I get a job in the same field and for which visa should I apply?

My own brother got PR (Sub class 190) and settled in Adelaide (South Australia). What are the procedures which we should follow to sponsor me to get Australian PR

Kindly guide me as I am not much aware about the procedures over there

Thanks & Regards
1 - 1 of 1 Posts