Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Turkish Australian Embassy said that permanent visas 309 should be sent to Lebanon, but from what I have read about the processing times in Lebanon it isn't good. The posts were from 2010, but are the processing times still the same?

I emailed Lebanon and got an automatic email response and it stated that they can't email or answer questions because they have received several thousands of applications from refugees.

·
Registered
345 Posts
The Turkish Australian Embassy said that permanent visas 309 should be sent to Lebanon, but from what I have read about the processing times in Lebanon it isn't good. The posts were from 2010, but are the processing times still the same?
You will find processing times would have changed dramatically since 2010. It changes month to month.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Have you got that they want you to "mail" your application in writing?

That is against the last changes that cancel paper applications.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked on the Australian Embassy Lebanon website and it states that all Cyprus applicants need to apply online.

I have no idea what they said to my husband, but I am glad I found this information.

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
Do not rely on advice from Australian missions, or any other parties who are not registered migration agents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.