Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
So I am still confused about where to send my from 1445 employer extension request AFTER applying for my 820 partner visa. The from clearly states "if you are applying for another visa then this form should be sent to the office your visa is getting processed at"

I asked a RMA (by email) and he replied saying since I'm in Perth it should be sent to the following address as a hard copy:
Locked bag 7
North bridge
WA 6858

I called DIBP today just to clarify this and see if they would give me the same answer.... Completly different answer!!!!
They told me to sent it to the following email address:
[email protected]

I am now 10 times more confused than what I was at the start ughhhh

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Send it to both and then wait for someone on here to clarify which one or advise another.

The E-Mail tends to be the one they prefer and increases the speed of processing.
I was thinking of sending it to both but don't know if that'll be a good idea.

I don't even know if that's the email for that address?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oh yes!! And where did you and this? I can't find any information anywhere ughh
I know, it isn't easy to track down that's for sure!!!
I typed it into google & a thread from here came up with pretty much the exact thing you were asking and that they had not had a reply from the email address in 3 weeks & someone replied confirming the email address was correct! Think it will be just a hope for the best type situation that they read the email before the 6 months ends!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yes!! And where did you and this? I can't find any information anywhere ughh
I know, it isn't easy to track down that's for sure!!!
I typed it into google & a thread from here came up with pretty much the exact thing you were asking and that they had not had a reply from the email address in 3 weeks & someone replied confirming the email address was correct! Think it will be just a hope for the best type situation that they read the email before the 6 months ends!
Well it says on the from apply at least 2 weeks before the 6 months end, I'm literally applying 2 weeks before as that's the only time I could submit my visa applications

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.