Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My mother-in-law came to aus last month (visa FA/600) and on her visa letter state "Length of stay = 3 month(s) from the date of each arrival" she supposed to leave by Feb 17th , and her visa is valid till Oct 2022. visa conditions are :
8101 - No work
8201 - Maximum 3 months study

I already applied for 870 sponsored visa letter and waiting for it, how to get an visa extension

·
Premium Member
1,230 Posts
My mothering law came to aus last month (visa FA/600) and on her visa letter state "Length of stay = 3 month(s) from the date of each arrival" she supposed to leave by Feb 17th , and her visa is valid till Oct 2022. visa conditions are :
8101 - No work
8201 - Maximum 3 months study

I already applied for 870 sponsored visa letter and waiting for it, how to get an visa extension
You cannot get an ‘extension’ - you will need to apply for a new visa before the current one expires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm planing to apply for 870 Visa for her, I'm waiting for to become an approved sponsor to apply for 870, but i'm not sure how long it will take to get the approved letter. so your suggestion is to apply for another visa till i'm waiting on that, should i apply for another 600 Visa ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts