Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend just had her tourist visa declined today much to our disappointment. The Australian embassy called her work today, spoke with her boss ( who may very well have thrown a spanner in the works from what I hear of him)
She has worked for the same company for many years, so no problem there. Has a so. Who was to stay home whilst she visited Australia.
Just don’t know what to do here. Any advice glady appreciated.

·
Registered
238 Posts
My girlfriend just had her tourist visa declined today much to our disappointment. The Australian embassy called her work today, spoke with her boss ( who may very well have thrown a spanner in the works from what I hear of him)
She has worked for the same company for many years, so no problem there. Has a so. Who was to stay home whilst she visited Australia.
Just don't know what to do here. Any advice glady appreciated.
Have you applied for any other visa before this (in for review at the same time)?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Just don't know what to do here. Any advice glady appreciated.
Have a look at this thread: http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/264714-visitor-visa-600-success-ukraine.html

Try to talk to AMPK, last posted on that thread 8.2.18
Seems to have had a lot of Ukraine visa experience.

Ukraine seems to be one of the harder countries to get a visa from.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Yes Ukraine can be very hard, if you PM me some of the details of reasons to return and about her boss - I will see if it just got canned or is worth another shot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes Ukraine can be very hard, if you PM me some of the details of reasons to return and about her boss - I will see if it just got canned or is worth another shot.
Hey, I literally just signed up to this website to message you. I hope you don't mind my message, I tried to PM but it wouldn't let me.

I'm trying to look into helping my friend get a visitor visa from the Ukraine to Australia. I have no idea where to start & I was hoping you might be able to help? 🙂 you seem to know what's going on in this situation for sure! Haha

Thanks 🙂

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, I literally just signed up to this website to message you. I hope you don't mind my message, I tried to PM but it wouldn't let me.

I'm trying to look into helping my friend get a visitor visa from the Ukraine to Australia. I have no idea where to start & I was hoping you might be able to help? 🙂 you seem to know what's going on in this situation for sure! Haha

Thanks 🙂
Sorry, so not good at using forums. How did you go with applying for the visa with your friend?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, sorry I haven’t been on in a while. I had to write up a formal invitation for him, providing proof I’m Australian & have a place for him to stay, he had to get so so many documents together and then get them officially translated. It took forever. He put in the application just over a week ago. He already has a maritime visa for Australia, not sure if this will help or not. But anyway, it’s just a waiting game for him now!! Fingers crossed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.