Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hai
I am an Indian student in Australia. My girl friend from India is working in Saudi Arabia as a nurse. On her vacation she wants to visit me in Australia. Can she apply for a tourist visa. How can she apply for it online or by person. Where should she submit her application. Also is there any fund or deposit necessary to get the tourist visa. If so for 45 days how much amount should be shown. What are the other necessary documents or procedures to get tourist visa to Australia.
Thanks
noby

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I think you will find India is not on the list for electronic applications for visitor visas and it could be the standard 676 she will need to apply for.
Visa Options - Tourists - Visitors - Visas & Immigration
There have been Indians who have experienced difficulties in getting a visitor visa but she needs to have a look at the link to see whether she can submit an application in SA or whether it needs to be done via India following whatever local requirements are.
The cost as you can find from the visa link should be the same regardless of application location.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Noby,

Many Indians are getting their tourist visas knocked back... the explanations are not clear. It would indeed be helpful to know before lodging, what the exact requirements are regarding funding, so that valuable time, application fee, and most importantly great hopes, are not wasted.

If you manage to find out, do please share with all of us!

A migration agent might have experience with this and be willing to share?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.