Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am looking for a tourist visa to visit Australia. But I am facing some problems while submitting the documents. I searched everywhere over internet and contacted visa agents, travel agents but could not able to get my proper answer. So I am posting here for your help.

To apply for the tourist visa I have to show my bank statements and income tax return for the last 3 years. But I started working before 1 year :( and do not have enough savings to show (If my parents deposit amount then also there will be a chance of rejection that without incoming such a good pay how can I get a huge amount in my bank account). And surprisingly I do not have any relatives there in Australia who can sponsor me. So here goes my main question. My parents are ready to sponsor me. But they have citizenship of India. So is there any way to get tourist visa showing their documents.

Kindly give your valuable suggestions..........:)................:)
Thank you

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I had a relative who was rejected as she was not working, even though her father had put a sufficient deposit into her account.

I don't think that your parents can have much infuence on this visa.

They are loking for substantial reasons that you will return home when the visa expires.

So if you have that, plus money in your bank, you may stand a chance of a visa.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
If you can show a genuine reason to come as a genuine tourist, with ability to show compelling reasons to return home within the visa time, then a visa is possible.

If there is any reason to think an applicant may intend to work or overstay, (as many try), then an application is liable to be refused.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Jade.. I will try once for it.. But never know whether it is going to be accepted or refused. Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.