Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I hope anyone can answer me, well I am an International student in the USA and I am planning to visit my boyfriend who is also an international student in Australia. I want to spend only 2-3 weeks in australia because I only have 1 month break before my fall classes start. how much money do i need to be able to get a visa? I currently have 10,000$ in my account. my boyfriend will be sponsoring me as well for transportation and food and has about 19-20,000$ in his account. will i have a chance of getting a visa?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Nikkidin - from my own experience I think this will be more than enough to show you have the financial means to visit for 2-3 weeks. My partner has visited Australia 3 times on tourist visa without access to his own funds. I have simply stated that I am able to cover all his expenses throughout his visits (up to 3 weeks) and provided copies of my most recent payslips and annual salary. Obviously the success of the application will depend on other information provided in your application apart from showing that you have the financial means to fund your visit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.