Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, i was planning to apply for tourist visa but sadly my company wont allow me to file a leave of absence, so my partner who will be sponsoring me, decided to have longer stay around 1 to 2 months, so I'm planning to resign on my job,. Definitely i will be back to Philippines coz we have plans on applying prospective merriage visa,
What evidence or documents or suggestions should i provide Since i dont have leave of absence?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello, i was planning to apply for tourist visa but sadly my company wont allow me to file a leave of absence, so my partner who will be sponsoring me, decided to have longer stay around 1 to 2 months, so I'm planning to resign on my job,. Pero babalik pa ako d2 s pinas kc nga my plan kmi n mg apply ng prospective merriage visa, after ko makabalik ng pinas,
What evidence or documents po kaya ang kaylangan to prove na babalik tlga ako,. Since wla ako leave of absence na ma i provide? Tnx po s mg rereply
i think you can just submit what you can submit, when i apply tourist visa i did not file absence of leave but i did submit certificate of employment and it was fine.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hello, i was planning to apply for tourist visa but sadly my company wont allow me to file a leave of absence, so my partner who will be sponsoring me, decided to have longer stay around 1 to 2 months, so I'm planning to resign on my job,. Pero babalik pa ako d2 s pinas kc nga my plan kmi n mg apply ng prospective merriage visa, after ko makabalik ng pinas,
What evidence or documents po kaya ang kaylangan to prove na babalik tlga ako,. Since wla ako leave of absence na ma i provide? Tnx po s mg rereply
Might be best to avoid the need to translate the questions so it's easier to answer your questions.

===

If you were asked by the immigration personnel - how can you convince them that you are a genuine temporary entrant? What evidence do you have right now to show?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.