Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just got back from Australia a week ago and stayed for three months sponsored by my Australian boyfriend without 8503 conditions but didn't applied for extension and he wants me to come back as soon as possible.

I just like to asked when is the best time to apply a new visa again? And also what were the usual reasons? Saying you want to spend more time like the first time would be enough reasons? Thank you who could answer my queries!:D

·
Registered
183 Posts
yes my first visa was approved as single entry only with 8503. first application i inidicated as visiting friend and touring au whihc is true bec it is my travel to australia for holidays and to see my boyfriend and some friends in au.

yesterday i applied for second visa and i indicated that i want to visit my boyfriend for his birthday and to travel together in au again for my holidays. i am little paranoid but i think if you are honest to declare then they shuld understand, just show your purpose is really for holidays and tour and visiting boyfriend. i cross my finger that I can be approve as mutiple entry bec it is hassle and expensive to keep applying tourist visa. i guess doesnt matter next year as we are planning to apply subclass 300.

so make ur 2nd application simple and straightforward as purpose of holidays and tourism. but again no one can guarantee what they can approve to us.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes my first visa was approved as single entry only with 8503. first application i inidicated as visiting friend and touring au whihc is true bec it is my travel to australia for holidays and to see my boyfriend and some friends in au.

yesterday i applied for second visa and i indicated that i want to visit my boyfriend for his birthday and to travel together in au again for my holidays. i am little paranoid but i think if you are honest to declare then they shuld understand, just show your purpose is really for holidays and tour and visiting boyfriend. i cross my finger that I can be approve as mutiple entry bec it is hassle and expensive to keep applying tourist visa. i guess doesnt matter next year as we are planning to apply subclass 300.

so make ur 2nd application simple and straightforward as purpose of holidays and tourism. but again no one can guarantee what they can approve to us.
Oh goodluck! Yes. Just submit all the documents that you think might help to get your visa approved. This is actually not my second Visa application, its my 7th including my visa extensions. I had been travelling to australia since 2011 and it was sponsored by a family. This time I'm bit hesitant since its a different situation.

Its not just expensive, all the emotions and the feeling of being parted away makes its more difficult. Plus facing the Ph immigration than reading a visa grant notice is more nerve wracking sometimes. I havent experienced it yet but reading some people's experinced makes you also worry too.

Hope you get a positive result in a few days or a week. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Suggest you start referring to your boyfriend as "Partner" as oppose to boyfriend if you plan to apply for the sub300.

For the tourist visa, the main concern is that the applicant can prove beyond reasonable doubt that he/she will be returning home once the visa is up/as planned.
Specifying holiday trip, visiting friend, what you plan to do, should be enough for reason why you want to travel to Aus.
(in more extreme cases, sometimes they will ask how you will support yourself on your holiday as well)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi Konji i inidctaed as boyfriend word bec i got paranoid one of my friend told me that her friend got rejected bec they put in fiance or parnter and CO said to apply fiance visa instead of tourist so we decided to put as BF. i hope i get result soon i just finished my biometrics today.

subclass 600 - applied 14/8/18 - online
Biometrics done - 15/8/18

·
Registered
183 Posts
Oh goodluck! Yes. Just submit all the documents that you think might help to get your visa approved. This is actually not my second Visa application, its my 7th including my visa extensions. I had been travelling to australia since 2011 and it was sponsored by a family. This time I'm bit hesitant since its a different situation.

Its not just expensive, all the emotions and the feeling of being parted away makes its more difficult. Plus facing the Ph immigration than reading a visa grant notice is more nerve wracking sometimes. I havent experienced it yet but reading some people's experinced makes you also worry too.

Hope you get a positive result in a few days or a week. Keep me posted.
you should be fine if you are travelling there more often.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Suggest you start referring to your boyfriend as "Partner" as oppose to boyfriend if you plan to apply for the sub300.

For the tourist visa, the main concern is that the applicant can prove beyond reasonable doubt that he/she will be returning home once the visa is up/as planned.
Specifying holiday trip, visiting friend, what you plan to do, should be enough for reason why you want to travel to Aus.
(in more extreme cases, sometimes they will ask how you will support yourself on your holiday as well)
-Hi Konji i want to ask you a different topic. did you also applied PMV300 online ?

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Hi Konji i inidctaed as boyfriend word bec i got paranoid one of my friend told me that her friend got rejected bec they put in fiance or parnter and CO said to apply fiance visa instead of tourist so we decided to put as BF. i hope i get result soon i just finished my biometrics today.

Using 'boyfriend' when the plan is to do a 300 should be no problem, as the 300 visa doesn't need long relationship proof.

It is different for the 309 or 820.

We said 'boyfriend/girlfriend' before the 300 application, but used 'fiance' for the 600 visa application after we submitted the 300.

Regarding your friend: It sounds odd being told to apply for a fiance visa (6-18 months processing time, with marriage being compulsory), when you just want a visitor visa 600 (14 days to 2 months processing time) for a holiday trip.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hi I am just wondering about the Biometrics do you really need to have one? The last time I lodged mh Tv application they didn't asked me to submit one. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you should be fine if you are travelling there more often.
Thanks! But I don't want to leave some room for errors as visa applications are exhausting. That is mh concern as the immigration might assumed that Ive been staying in australia than in my home country. Goodluck on your visa application

·
Registered
18 Posts

Hi, may I ask what do you mean biometrics? Is this necessary? Because last time I got approved with a tourist visa they didnt ask me for biometrics

Thank you

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Hi, may I ask what do you mean biometrics? Is this necessary? Because last time I got approved with a tourist visa they didnt ask me for biometrics

Thank you
Hi I think biometrics are only required in some selected countries!

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa/biom/biometrics-countries

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.