Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I'm having some concerns on reapplying tourist visa. I had a refused visa a year ago because I failed provide an approved leave from my employer. My partner just visited me a month ago and we spent one week together. Now he is back in Australia and I am also back working overseas. We are planning to apply tourist visa again soon and this time I will be able to provide an approval letter. I'm a bit scared because of my employment status and it's not strong enougn to obtain a visa. I am working for only a year on my current employer overseas not in my home country. I hope someone can give me an advice. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
If you have had a refusal and only a year employment - not in your home country, it will be hard to get approved.

I suggest you and your partner consult with a RMA - I have been in this position and the difference in the applications is not describable (chalk and cheese as they say).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have had a refusal and only a year employment - not in your home country, it will be hard to get approved.

I suggest you and your partner consult with a RMA - I have been in this position and the difference in the applications is not describable (chalk and cheese as they say).
Thank you for the reply. That is what I'm scared of. Second attempt is more difficult than the first one. We used RMA on our first application and still got refused. Now I'm having double thoughts on applying tourist visa again. Me and my partner thinking of applying PMV 300 too sine we already in a relationship for more than 12mos and been met in person.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.