Australia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi newbie here.

I would like to ask if there is a possibilities that my touriat visa application will be denied because I was just being sponsored by my boyfriend.

We used an MA to apply for us but the MA still ask me some bank statement , and other proof of fund that I have the financial ability to fund my vacation in Australia.

The main purpose of my visit is to meet him in person and to know each other as i am going to stay on his house, and take advantage of my long vacation at work, this vacation purpose is mainly because we wanted to meet each other in person and tour around and him as my tour guide and from there we will decide if we will launch the PMV300 or not once I get back to my country.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, i just received my visa granted today , i just apply it online no MA, yes its requires to have a bank statement for the requirements, but its doesnt matter how much in your bank as long your boyfriend stated in the letter that he will provide all the expense and accommodation.. i just lodge my visa last jan 16 2020

1 - 2 of 2 Posts