Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have submitted my partner visa 309 and am in the process of applying for tourist visa to visit my husband in Australia. I have the below questions:
1. I wish to apply for 3 months visa, multiple entry as I wish to visit Indonesia with my husband while I'm in Oz, but not sure about the dates.
Q on application: Does the applicant know the dates of entry for each occasion after first entry to Australia? Y/N
I have selected 'No' and reason I have given is that we will travel when we find a good airfare deal, is it ok to give this reason?
2. Under financial support, Give details of how the applicant's stay in Australia will be funded. I will be staying at my husband's place and he will also pay for food, but I will be paying for any other expenses. So should i select 'self funded' or 'supported by other person'?

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then your chances are better.
Thank you for your reply. I have lived in Oz for over 6 years, have visited America, Europe and UK on tourist visa, but still not sure about what answers to give on some questions for tourist visa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.