Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How to comeback to Australia after I withdrawn my sponsor partner visa application

Hi there,

Look, I was living in Australia my last ten years so I went for different visas, student visa and de facto visa.

With de facto visa, we came to the last stage of the process, however, terrible things happened in the relationship with my ex-partner, that I won't mention here, so myself decided to withdrawn the application and move away quietly to avoid any kind of drama, I did not want to put my ex in troubles, as I did love.

Nowadays, I am starting a new life in my own country and culture which is South America but this is so difficult, it has happened 5 months so far after this. I quit my job over there, I left my mates and my whole life too. I miss it :(

What are the best options for me to comeback to Australia? what kind o visa should I hold to get the PR? Can my previous employers sponsor me?

I have to start from zeros anyway.

Thank you for taking your precious time to read this.

#Dieg's:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you qualified, have you considered applying for skilled migrant. It's a quick (relatively) process.
Hey Zol,

I did an an Advance Diploma in Business, unfortunately I did not get the chance of being working in that area, my main experience is commercial cleaning, I performed as a contractor thought a cleaning company to a huge Australian brand, as a supervisor, this was a huge building 7000 people everyday, where I developed an strong relationship with this client. I am thinking to speak to them for an sponsorship as they know my job. I think this is the only resource that I have now.

What do you reckon?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.