Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i'm in the process of gathering final documents to apply for my 309 visa. My partner and i lived in china together and now he moved back to Aus and we want to submit paperwork in April. I have a lot of documents to translate into english especially bank statements. What to other people do when submitting documents with sensitive information for translation? i found a licensed translation company here in Shenzhen who is doing a lot of translations for me however i black out bank card numbers and how much money is in my account. There is a description of what i'm using my card to pay for, but the amount of money spent i blacked it out. I am of course submitting the originals with the money amounts there but i just feel wary of letting a third person look at my bank statements and see how much money i have and how much i spend on things. I will put a note in there for the CO that numbers were blacked out for privacy reasons when given to the translator but this should be ok or will this be a problem?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.