Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please advice if anyone has experience with this. Can I travel after 2 months of grant of exemption to travel or is a new application needed if not sale v too travel within 2 months.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A new application is needed. It doesn't matter did you travel or not. Nobody cares, and nobody knows what you have done till now. What are your plans? Where are you willing to travel more? I have been once in Australia. Unique experience next to my beloved person. We dived, explored the sun-drenched island, and tasted the best Australian wine. It was a hard decision for us. To choose planning the trip for ourselves or to put this responsibility on a tour company. We had researched Topdeck Vs Contiki: Which Is The Best For You? and conclude that in group of people will be fun and more engaging.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Please advice if anyone has experience with this. Can I travel after 2 months of grant of exemption to travel or is a new application needed if not sale v too travel within 2 months.
There does not appear to be an expiry date on a travel ban exemption.

They do say to apply not more than two months before planned travel, but many people have had difficulties in getting flights, and still been allowed to use the exemption.
I am guessing that immigration are being very lenient on rules for this. I would probably contact immigration directly, asking if they can confirm that as there is no expiry date on the exemption, there will not be any issues on late travel due to problems in getting flights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts