Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Has anyone had to submit the travel facilitation form more than once to get a second extension on their initial entry date for their partner (or any) visa?

For our partner visa the IED was February 2021 - flights got cancelled so could not make this date. We submitted the TFL and got an extension until end of January 2022. However our third set of flights have just been cancelled and realistically it does not look like we will get any more flights until at least March 2022.

So I am wanting to request a further extension. Looking at the form now it asks for the "First entry arrival date (initial arrival date)" - I am not sure if I should put the date that was on the visa grant, or the updated date that we were given.

If anyone can provide advice I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
So I am wanting to request a further extension. Looking at the form now it asks for the "First entry arrival date (initial arrival date)" - I am not sure if I should put the date that was on the visa grant, or the updated date that we were given.
I imagine it would be the original first entry date, since it was mentioned the letter is valid for 12 months from date of issue (and not from first entry date).

Did you have any success?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I imagine it would be the original first entry date, since it was mentioned the letter is valid for 12 months from date of issue (and not from first entry date).

Did you have any success?
We ended up doing the initial first entry date from the visa grant. We put the request in on a Friday evening UK time, and received the approval Monday morning. So no issues with it luckily!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts