Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Indonesian and still beginning using english :),
I offer you to learn more about Indonesia tourist destination beside Bali :)

the first I will introduce Solo City, did you know Solo City? Solo located about 60 Kms in Northeast Jogjakarta, some Indonesia call them as Twin City, because the both cities have so many similar architecture and culture.

then are you know Semarang? Semarang is the capital city of Central Java Province, and famous with Religious tour, why? because Semarang have so many religious building in different religion like Islam, Christian, Budhist, Hinduism, and Chinese Culture.

I'm waiting for your respons, if you have any question, you can ask here, and I'll try to answer.
Thankyou.

Regards,
Widget

·
Registered
14 Posts
Travel Guide for Visiting Indonesia

Indonesia has a huge collection of islands and is a very attractive and inexpensive destination. Personally I love Bali island a lot. It has a wonderful natural beauty and long list of things to do.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi, I'm Indonesian and still beginning using english :),
I offer you to learn more about Indonesia tourist destination beside Bali :)

the first I will introduce Solo City, did you know Solo City? Solo located about 60 Kms in Northeast Jogjakarta, some Indonesia call them as Twin City, because the both cities have so many similar architecture and culture.

then are you know Semarang? Semarang is the capital city of Central Java Province, and famous with Religious tour, why? because Semarang have so many religious building in different religion like Islam, Christian, Budhist, Hinduism, and Chinese Culture.

I'm waiting for your respons, if you have any question, you can ask here, and I'll try to answer.
Thankyou.

Regards,
Widget
Hi, what part of Indonesia are you from? What do you know about Ra'as?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tourist Attractions of Bali

Denpasar: Denpasar is the basic of Bali and has a amount of cultural and actual sites. It has abounding association temples alleged "Pura". Bali's arresting countryside and a lot of of the admirable temples are just alfresco the absolute of Denpasar. Some of the villages account visiting are Celuk (for its silverware), Ubud (to accept a glimpse at the finest of Bali's art-dance, music, and paintings) and Bedulu for its albatross cave.

Sanur Beach: Sanur is Bali's a lot of acclaimed day-tripper spot. It is at a attempt ambit from Denpasar and accessible carriage to and from the city-limits is calmly available. There are amount of important hotels on this baby island. Offshore reefs assure the bank adjoin the after-effects and accomplish it accepted for windsurfing, canoeing and added baptize sports.

Kuta Beach: Discovered by the hippies in aboriginal 1960s, Kuta is a accepted bank for surfing although currents accomplish it beneath acceptable for swimming. It is aswell acclaimed for its arresting sunset, nightlife, and arcade options.

Nusa Dua: The Nusa Dua day-tripper resort is accepted for its apple-pie white beaches and bright waters. Some of the a lot of admirable and comfortable hotels are begin here. It is aswell acclaimed for its aperitive cuisine. During the backing season, the bank provides accomplished surfing conditions.

Menjangan Island: This little island off Bali's west bank is accepted for the admirable apricot reefs begin adjacent and the abundance of close angle inhabiting the amnion about it.

Klungkun: The above bench of the Javanese Hindu Commonwealth in Bali from area Balinese ability draws its bloodline, Klungkung was the oldest commonwealth on the island. The Kerta Gosa or Royal Court of Justice congenital in the 1 8th century, is distinctively accepted for its beam murals corrective in the acceptable wayang appearance assuming abuse in the hell and rewards in the heaven and added aspects of moralities.

Shopping in Bali

There are lots of arcade options in Bali. Some of the admired arcade items are accidental and tailored clothing, jewelry, covering ware, handicrafts, antiques, and artifacts. Departmental food of Denpasar and artery markets of Kuta, Sanur and Nusa Dua advertise items at actual reasonable prices.

How to Reach Bali

International Airport in Bali is anchored at Denpasar, the basic of Bali, not far abroad from any of your admired destinations like Kuta, Sanur, or Nusa Dua. The airport is affiliated to a amount of all-embracing destinations such as Australia, Southeast Asia, Europe, and North America. The airport is calmly affiliated to added attractions in Bali by busy cars, taxis, and buses.

Bali is a close island on Indonesian archipelago.Travel Bali it s generally referred to as paradise on apple and accurately so. With brilliant and albino beaches, close jungles abounding of alien wildlife, paddy fields benumbed down the hills, alive volcanoes aerial up in the sky, active festivals throughout the year, and a ability that makes everybody feel a allotment of it, one cannot ask for more. Apart from sightseeing, Bali offers a lot of opportunities for tourists, such as snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming, hiking, and golf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.