Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
LOL that is the last thing I need to read with my partner so far away, might give it a read when she here is here ( at this rate of not smoking for 18 years the sexual frustration may force me to it) Nah not really, I am happy to be smoke free, one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life and one of the proudest things especially as I was an example for my 21 year old daughter to quit smoking, her mom smokes 40 a day

·
AustraliaForum.com Editor
697 Posts
Hi Louise

After reading 50 Shades of Grey you will need a cigarette to calm down lol My wife tried to get me to read that a while back but I don't think that is a mans book lol

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
LOL oh believe me read it, i told my husband to read them it was only half way through the first book when he decided to repaint the back room that i told him to stop, like he said our love life is good so good even the neighbors smoke lol ( joking guys). Seriously i dont meen to be personal and start another topic here but im sure a few men have benefited from these books lol.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Few, may be right as I have never heard men refer this book to other men :)
we dont hear them recommending these books but go to the local book store and see the men hovering around them lol, i have seen a few of them. Some may find it embarrassing buying them for there wives hence the rise in sales for book tokens lol. Men seem to more private about certain things, us women will spread the word to our girlfriends about a new raunchy book lol. Wives with benefits comes to mind lol.......

·
Registered
962 Posts
My workmate says her father (USA) aged in his 60's started reading it and got half way through and decided that he needed to have the sex talk to his near 40 year old daughter. She ended up having a ciggie from the stress of it, 1 month smoke free down the drain. Remember when you smoke your breath stinks, your house stinks, your car stinks. Sorry just bringing it back to the reason why we quit, I remember my father inlaw saying to his wife many years ago, hey don't kiss the barren (baby in Scottish) you F$#@$# stink. He inspired me, so put on the patches or whatever you need to do. Yes you may slip but never give up on trying to quit, once you do it is amazing how free you become. Don't need to go outside in the middle of winter to smoke, don't have cravings on airplanes, don't need to go to the servo (garage) at 10pm because you have run out of smokes. Yes us reformed smokers are the worst but a lot richer for it

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I actually tried those patches and to be honest i ended up with palpitations, so i tried the gum oh jeez that stuff is vile and again i had the palps. I did eventually buy this eco cigarette and to be honest it worked for a while then i came here and found that the fluid isnt available lol, theres a thought i could start importing them to Australia.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.