Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No priority as my job start only in end nov this year .once applied it says 11 to 17 days processing time .
Didnt have to do any medical as well .

·
Registered
24 Posts
No priority as my job start only in end nov this year .once applied it says 11 to 17 days processing time .
Didnt have to do any medical as well .
That's awesome. Is it under middle term or short term?

I have applied my subsequent 482 on April 4th..I have submitted all my Medicals and PCC as well...No idea in what order they are processing the applications..

Since my Husband holds 457,I am not sure my application will fall under 457 time line or 482 time line :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
LMT has to be carried out by the employer not the applicant!
um, ok. i thought that it goes without saying. i was trying to find out if he had to do LMT at all . There are exemptions to LMT too which should in theory speed up the process. just trying to get guage the things that might have expedited the case. does the job code, non requirement of LMT etc make a difference to processing time?

·
Super Moderator
2,135 Posts
I am afraid you don't understand the process , the LMT process must be carried out by the employer PRIOR to applying to sponsor someone on a TSS.
If you read this link it will explain it all.
Frequently the visa holder would not know if the position was subject to LMT or not.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am afraid you don't understand the process , the LMT process must be carried out by the employer PRIOR to applying to sponsor someone on a TSS.
If you read this link it will explain it all.
Frequently the visa holder would not know if the position was subject to LMT or not.
thanks. thats cool. i thought LMT was part of the nomination process.
anyway, it does not apply to me since I am an intra company transferee, so LMT wasnt required for my employer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.