Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends!

Hope all are doing fantastic.

Just wanted to be the part of group as TSS subclass 482 is lodged but dont know how long it will take to process.

I checked on visa website and it is saying it will process within 11-18days:) and no one is believing this.Few says its misprinted and it should be months :(

One Sydney based employer lodged my TSS on 24th May 2018.

Did anyone have got his new visa processed ?

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all again,

It seems so hard to find help in regards to visa questions :(

I am applying for a 482 visa and have all documents ready but the english test.

It states:

Exemptions:
you have completed at least five years of full-time study in a secondary or higher education institution where instruction was conducted in English*. Note: a higher education institution includes Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses for the purposes of this visa subclass

I have completed 6 years of education in Australia: diploma and a bachelor. (both in english)

My question is: will this fall under the "exemption" or do I have to sit an english test?

Does anyone know a customer service number in Australia that I can call to ask for this?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Martin

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi all again,

It seems so hard to find help in regards to visa questions :(

It states:

Exemptions:
you have completed at least five years of full-time study in a secondary or higher education institution where instruction was conducted in English*. Note: a higher education institution includes Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses for the purposes of this visa subclass

I have completed 6 years of education in Australia: diploma and a bachelor. (both in english)

My question is: will this fall under the "exemption" or do I have to sit an english test?

Does anyone know a customer service number in Australia that I can call to ask for this?

Martin
if your study was a full time one and it should be suffice.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi all again,

It seems so hard to find help in regards to visa questions

It states:

Exemptions:

Martin
Hi Martin

All you do is get a letter from the school or university stating that the medium of instruction was in English and also state the duration. Eg from Monday to Friday from 7:45-3pm from grade 7 till grade 12. You should be exempt.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Martin

All you do is get a letter from the school or university stating that the medium of instruction was in English and also state the duration. Eg from Monday to Friday from 7:45-3pm from grade 7 till grade 12. You should be exempt.
I supposed if it is stated a full time mode study, no need state the duration...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.