Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a couple of questions regarding the application process...my Australian wife and I have just applied for my partner visa here in Australia online and I have a couple of questions regarding the process...first, how long do you have to comply with a request for the medical exam? I.e...we just got the request online yesterday having actually submitted and payed for the application the previous day...secondly, do we have to do a statutory declaration about about various aspects of our relationship even though we already did that in the online application? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
The online form automatically says something about action required for the medical for everyone. If a CO requested the medical, they would have put in the email a 28 day deadline to either complete the medical or upload proof that you have made an appt.

If the applicant filled out the 5 narrative boxes in the app and the sponsor did the same in the sponsor app, then that was the statement. No need to do an extra separate one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thank you...my wife and I recall there was only one space for each aspect of the relationship on the application...where is it on the sponsor app?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.