Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied my Visa for Aus Immigration in Nov 2008 at that time my IELTS score was 6.5 and my total score was easily coming at 120, later Aus govt issued priority processing requirements and they made it clear that priority will be given to those accountants who will get Min 7 IELTS in all 4 modules I started attempting IELTs again and a year ago improved and submitted my result to DIA. After a month or two in Jan this year they assigned me a CO and I submitted form 80 plus her other requirements, NOW since that Jan-Feb 2010 they are sitting on my application, when I inquired 3 months back they said it will take another 2-3 months now even that period had passed and they are not bothering my e mails even!!!
what to do!!
Pls advise my wife also submitted her IELTs which had expired now with them and I have no option should I try for canada I see no hope here I have now two kids what should I do

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am also in the same boat as u

I applied GSM 175 in Jun 2009 in the capacity of an Accountant with Australia CPA status. I got 7 band and above for all IELTS except 6.5 for written. Till date no case officer has been assigned to me.

I am rather disappointed with the whole migration process. It is even hindering me in my first child planning.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I applied GSM 175 in Jun 2009 in the capacity of an Accountant with Australia CPA status. I got 7 band and above for all IELTS except 6.5 for written. Till date no case officer has been assigned to me.

I am rather disappointed with the whole migration process. It is even hindering me in my first child planning.
I dont know is there any option if any immigration lawyer would help us in this regard, even CO was assigned to me 8 months and now 9 months past but no furhter proceeding what to do...I am really disappointed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.