Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner has a Brother who has full residency in Australia, and we are looking to join him, i have a 13 year old son that will be coming over as well, my partner is 55 and i am 51 what type of visa are we able to apply for?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
My partner has a Brother who has full residency in Australia, and we are looking to join him, i have a 13 year old son that will be coming over as well, my partner is 55 and i am 51 what type of visa are we able to apply for?
A visitor visa? I think the age for skilled or nominated visa's is under 50?

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
What do you mean by " join him"? Migrate, visit?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Not sure if it is applicable but does your partner have other living relitives in UK or other countries?

Are you wealthy?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure what you are getting at !
And what the relevance of relatives in UK or other countries is?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Not sure what you are getting at !
And what the relevance of relatives in UK or other countries is?
Some visas are available depending on remaining relatives.

Some visas are available to the wealthy.

Don't know why you cant answer simple questions!

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
The cut-off age for all permanent skilled and employer sponsored visas is 45, so they are all out of the question.

Apart from the nearly unobtainable "remaining relative" visa,there are no family sponsored visas other than parent, child or partner visas.

Business visas require a business background and large amounts of money/capital.

Based on the limited information provided, I can't see any options for you.

Reactions: ampk
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.