Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am in process of applying for Australia PR visa for 189/190 under ANZESCO code 263111. I have few doubts though before submitting application to ACS.

I have worked in 3 companies during my 7 years of experience. But one of company is not giving me experience letter, which states my roles and responsibilities during my tenure with them.
They don't provide such documents, they have only given me reliving letter which states everything required for experience letter except duties I performed. So, is it ok if I gave them only reference declaration or notarised statement letter stating duties I performed, From the client I was working for?

Its because I was working only for that client in that company. Also that client hired(bought) me from that company when they closed project with that company because they were very happy with my performance. I have completed 3 Years of Diploma in Computer engineering and 4 years of Bachelor of engineering degree in computer engineering. And out of 7 years of my experience, I have worked 5yrs and 11 months for this client, who is still my employer now.

/sj

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Were you working for Oracle?

There are was around such refusals to provide certifications in the required style.

May I suggest that you consult a registered migration agent for advice about strategy?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
No it wasn't oracle. It was small start-up software company.

And what if my current employer states in my experience letter that i was working for them during that time, would that help?

/sj

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.