Australia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, i'm in process applying working holiday visa in australia, and I incorrectly entered the expiration date of my passport. I've made changes to the data via update details, In the document attachment section, I re-upload all the required documents. The form already submited and i got an email my details have been changed, but
when I checked the actions - attach document section, it turned out that the document I uploaded was a duplicate. Can this affect my application form? This is my first experience applying online, please help..

Attachments

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Hey, i'm in process applying working holiday visa in australia, and I incorrectly entered the expiration date of my passport. I've made changes to the data via update details, In the document attachment section, I re-upload all the required documents. The form already submited and i got an email my details have been changed, but
when I checked the actions - attach document section, it turned out that the document I uploaded was a duplicate. Can this affect my application form? This is my first experience applying online, please help..
Everything you upload will stay there, the system does not overwrite or delete anything.

Did you submit Form 1023?

Form 1023 - "Notification of incorrect answer(s) - Immigration and citizenship", should be used to inform the Department of incorrect information that you may provided.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only updated the details on the website and the reason for updating was because it was incorrectly recorded.
I read several posts in this forum with the same problem as me, they said it's okay as long as the documents uploaded are correct, the immigration office will only contact if they ask for the lack of the required documents, but still this worries me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes and i fill form 929 via ImmiAccount, i just afraid double attachment will affect my visa application. But i'll take medical check up at 20 june, hope after that my visa process can be approved.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I want to update my child's passport detail on her CHILD subclass 101 visa. I have applied for this VISA through paper an application from offshore.

Can Import her application to immi account? I get error notice when I try. I prefer to use this since this is the fastest way to update the details.

However if this not possible, I believe I have to fill Form 929. How should I submit this form? to the email address mentioned on the form or to local (offshore) immigration office

Thank you in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts