Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I've just paid for my application and got to the upload portal to find out that the sacrosanct 'financial' and 'social' aspects of the relationship are not available in the recommended fields. I've previously seen them referred to several times in the forum as:

Social aspects of the relationship, Evidence of
Financial aspects of the relationship, Evidence of

I've checked under the sponsor and applicant dropdowns, and these are nowhere to be seen.

Since so much emphasis is put on these aspects, I find it very hard to believe I am supposed to upload all the relevant information under 'Other (specify)'.

Any insights welcome.

Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Trying logging out then back in or wait a day or two.

The categories aren't really relevant. If the document files are named clearly, you can put them in any category you want. They'll get them either way.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi there

I've just paid for my application and got to the upload portal to find out that the sacrosanct 'financial' and 'social' aspects of the relationship are not available in the recommended fields. I've previously seen them referred to several times in the forum as:

Social aspects of the relationship, Evidence of
Financial aspects of the relationship, Evidence of

I've checked under the sponsor and applicant dropdowns, and these are nowhere to be seen.

Since so much emphasis is put on these aspects, I find it very hard to believe I am supposed to upload all the relevant information under 'Other (specify)'.

Any insights welcome.

Thanks

Tom
Hey, the same with me. I couldn't find any of those 2 categories so i uploaded them under the "Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner, Evidence of". (We have applied for PMV).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.