Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

We've been trying to upload documents for our partner visa stage 2 (801).
It shows as the below. And i remember when we did the partner visa stage 1 (820), it showed all the recommended documents that needed to be uploaded.

Is anyone having the same problem as us?

We uploaded all documents under "Other Documents", is it correct?

Thanks alot.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I logged out then logged back in and it showed the 4 types of evidence areas. Some people say it takes a day or so. Doesn't matter much now if you've already uploaded the documents as they don't want you uploading the same things more than once.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am now ready to upload documents for stage 2 ,my screen looks exactly the same as that in the photo . I think I will wait till Monday to upload the documents. It might change

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am now ready to upload documents for stage 2 ,my screen looks exactly the same as that in the photo . I think I will wait till Monday to upload the documents. It might change
I've been uploaded documents since June 2018, logged out, back logged in, still the same until now.

I hope it won't be a problem.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I've been uploaded documents since June 2018, logged out, back logged in, still the same until now.

I hope it won't be a problem.
The categories are just a guide. If you uploaded something and it shows that you have it there, then they'll see it. They aren't going to refuse a visa because you didn't use a certain category in the upload section so not sure what kind of problem it would cause anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.