Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just submitted the partner visa. When it was time to attach documents only the 'other' category. So I uploaded majority of my documents under that 'other' category. They are clearly named and with clear heading.

But when I logged back in, and went into that page to upload the last bits of the documents, I noticed all the categories are now shown.

I'm a bit worried about this since I uploaded majority of my documents under the 'other' category?

Will this have any affect on my application?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
No it won't affect anything. The documents are there and they will see them.

This keeps coming up and people keep doing the same thing then asking the same question. For other readers, just log in then out if immi and if that doesn't show the categories then wait a day or two.

Not sure if it's a status thing but this message does show in immi whenever you log in: "If the status of your application in ImmiAccount is currently 'Submitted', wait for the status to change to ‘Received’ before attempting to attach documents."

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, Great to hear you have lodged your docs.
I do have a question for the wonderful members.
Just wondering if a couple have been married and lived together for 5+ years in the applicants country , how much is enough to satisfy the case workers. I have mostly govt docs showing our marriage and address, residential visa etc but short on social activity. Is there a minimum to lodge? thanks in advance

·
Registered
130 Posts
Our agent advised things like Social Media posts and photos are enough, aswell as the supporting statements from people who know you both (ensure they include their ID)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.