Australia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wondering if our case officer would receive a notification each time we upload new documentation in support of our 820 onshore partner application?

Just asking because I believe (based on other peoples experiences) our application is very close to a decision as after 24 months we have finally had an RFI for medicals and police checks. As always, every 3 to 4 months I have uploaded new documentation to support our application and have just uploaded about 6 new documents so just wondering if our CO would get notification of these recently uploaded documents or if it was a manual process for them to check if anything new is added.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Just wondering if our case officer would receive a notification each time we upload new documentation in support of our 820 onshore partner application?

No.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
So should we be informing our CO every time we upload new supporting documents?
No ... when they get to the application, they will see what documents you have uploaded. If they want more they ask, that is the only time there is the option to click a button to inform them that you have completed the request.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No ... when they get to the application, they will see what documents you have uploaded. If they want more they ask, that is the only time there is the option to click a button to inform them that you have completed the request.
Ok thanks for the reply. Interesting if they are not informed the applicant has added new documents in support of the application.

As mentioned I have made an effort to upload new documents every 3-4 months which strengthens our relationship is genuine and ongoing. These range from purchases made, new house leases each year, utility bills, bank statements and the like. Over the 24 months our application has been in processing we must of added about 50 new documents in support of our relationship and application. Would be a shame if the CO never reviews these newly added documents let alone not even aware they have been added...

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Ok thanks for the reply. Interesting if they are not informed the applicant has added new documents in support of the application.

As mentioned I have made an effort to upload new documents every 3-4 months which strengthens our relationship is genuine and ongoing. These range from purchases made, new house leases each year, utility bills, bank statements and the like. Over the 24 months our application has been in processing we must of added about 50 new documents in support of our relationship and application. Would be a shame if the CO never reviews these newly added documents let alone not even aware they have been added...
They will review them when they review the application.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts