Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I'm onto the stage of uploading evidence and have a few questions. (tried the search bar but didn't really get any hits.)
Firstly, if i have a piece of evidence that fits several sections, eg tenancy agreement with both our names on it, that is proof of living together and proof of address. should i upload to both sections, or just the most appropriate/one i'm lacking documents for.
Secondly, i saw one persons list of files they uploaded as an example. Is there any threads someone can link me to which show what kind of evidence people submitted for what section.
Do i need to submit something to specifically ask for both the temporary and permanent visa be approved at the same time.
Lastly, any advice on uploading documents would be appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi there,
I'm onto the stage of uploading evidence and have a few questions. (tried the search bar but didn't really get any hits.)
Firstly, if i have a piece of evidence that fits several sections, eg tenancy agreement with both our names on it, that is proof of living together and proof of address. should i upload to both sections, or just the most appropriate/one i'm lacking documents for.
Secondly, i saw one persons list of files they uploaded as an example. Is there any threads someone can link me to which show what kind of evidence people submitted for what section.
Do i need to submit something to specifically ask for both the temporary and permanent visa be approved at the same time.
Thanks.

You only need to upload each document once, in the section that seems most relevant

People have posted pieces of evidence all over this forum, in different relevant threads. I have found a bit of evidence in this thread http://www.australiaforum.com/visas...tner-visa-subclass-801-waiting-group-169.html

Make sure you annotate everything clearly. Evidence that is of similar nature can be gathered in one file, i.e social evidence. I am making a PDF file with all our social activities since the grant of my 820, and another PDF file with pictures of our gifts to each other. You can create one PDF file with all your trips, flights and hotel bookings etc.

I hope this helps, good luck with your application.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok will only upload each document once to the most applicable section.
Have started trying to do a travel docs word file, but i'm thinking i'll just show a few examples over our 5 years, as we've visited nearly 20 countries in that 5 years.
Thanks a lot.
Haha, don't stress with a visa application. i'll do my best. Just trying to do my part to speed things along and so they don't need to ask for more evidence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.