Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

While I was working on form 47sp for my wife's partner visa, my wife went ahead and uploaded evidence in her application. To my annoyance, she did not know the evidences cannot be removed and reuploaded and obviously didn't take sufficient care when uploading. As a result, some evidences are duplicated, in the wrong category, etc and our submitted evidence count is already at 48 out of 60.

I honestly don't know what to do about this. Can you please provide some advice?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi guys,

While I was working on form 47sp for my wife's partner visa, my wife went ahead and uploaded evidence in her application. To my annoyance, she did not know the evidences cannot be removed and reuploaded and obviously didn't take sufficient care when uploading. As a result, some evidences are duplicated, in the wrong category, etc and our submitted evidence count is already at 48 out of 60.

I honestly don't know what to do about this. Can you please provide some advice?

Thanks
As long as none of the documentation is actually incorrect, I would not worry too much about it. You can upload additional documents under the sponsor application. Obviously you want to make it easy for the case officer, so you can always add a list of what's been uploaded and to which category it has been assigned.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks
As long as none of the documentation is actually incorrect, I would not worry too much about it. You can upload additional documents under the sponsor application. Obviously you want to make it easy for the case officer, so you can always add a list of what's been uploaded and to which category it has been assigned.
Thanks CCMS. That puts my mind at ease slightly. I don't think there is anything critically wrong as she for example uploaded non certified documents instead of certified ones so had to reupload.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This just gets better and better.
I had noticed that the year of our marriage was incorrectly typed in my stat dec as 2017 rather than 2016. I therefore updated it and rescanned that particular page. However, my wife went and uploaded the incorrect version without even asking me what the correct version is despite the fact that she knew there was an issue with it!
My head is about to explode and honestly so angry about this whole unnecessary situation we put ourselves under.
Any advice on how to approach this please? Get the correct version re-certified by JP and upload it or attach form 1023 and mention the error in there?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I think it best you request your wife to stay 500 meters/yards from any computer until the application is complete.

It is in my opinion, best that just one person does all the application and uploads - or these problems will happen.

You will now need to rectify your incorrect information. There is a form and I think in your IMMI account.

Then upload and name it "amended statement sponsor" upload it in full not 1 page and it does not need certification from a JP.

* Advice never just change 1 page and scan that page and add it to others - many chances of many errors.

P.S. if you guys have already uploaded 48 uploads, unless you have a complicated case - you have poorly planed this application that's a lot.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I agree with the previous poster. Only one person should deal with the application and upload documents, preferably a registered migration agent or someone who knows what they are doing.

All documentation should be properly organised and double- checked before you lodge the application.

Before you start haphazardly amending and correcting things, review the whole application first and systematically address any issues.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I think it best you request your wife to stay 500 meters/yards from any computer until the application is complete.

It is in my opinion, best that just one person does all the application and uploads - or these problems will happen.

You will now need to rectify your incorrect information. There is a form and I think in your IMMI account.

Then upload and name it "amended statement sponsor" upload it in full not 1 page and it does not need certification from a JP.

* Advice never just change 1 page and scan that page and add it to others - many chances of many errors.

P.S. if you guys have already uploaded 48 uploads, unless you have a complicated case - you have poorly planed this application that's a lot.
Thanks for the reply. Part of the reason why we have 48 uploads is because my wife for whatever reason uploaded non certified copies of documents instead of uploading certified copies so she had to upload those again. Dont think we have more to upload other than the amendment for the stat dec but still annoyed this happened.

Also she didn't know uploaded evidence cannot be amended or deleted so she thought she could go back and clean things up later after initial upload *sigh*

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Unless it is Singapore about nothing needs to be certified.

Form 888 needs to be witnessed.

Only good quality colour scans are required.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Agreed.

Partner visa applications are not to be taken lightly. This is serious stuff, and uploading anything without communicating between both partners is a risky prospect.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Agreed.

Partner visa applications are not to be taken lightly. This is serious stuff, and uploading anything without communicating between both partners is a risky prospect.
Agreed. It's why I've done the bulk of the work on our application. My partner is the proof reader. We have a good system. :D Ha.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Part of the reason why we have 48 uploads is because my wife for whatever reason uploaded non certified copies of documents instead of uploading certified copies so she had to upload those again.
Just to double up on what ampk said, your documents don't need to be certified when you upload them. The guidelines simply haven't been updated to reflect the requirements of online applications; these only need clear colour scans.

As you only have 12 more slots left, I would recommend combining thematically related scanned documents into single ones before uploading anything else.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi keejoonc,

You do not need to certify when uploading documents into the immi account except for Form 888 like the others have said.

Thanks for the reply. Part of the reason why we have 48 uploads is because my wife for whatever reason uploaded non certified copies of documents instead of uploading certified copies so she had to upload those again. Dont think we have more to upload other than the amendment for the stat dec but still annoyed this happened.

Also she didn't know uploaded evidence cannot be amended or deleted so she thought she could go back and clean things up later after initial upload *sigh*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.