Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I would like to know if a business plan is needed for 188 NSW application at all?

Please advice

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi there,

I would like to know if a business plan is needed for 188 NSW application at all?

Please advice
I do not deal with business visas, so maybe one of the other agents on the forum can help, but I would imagine that if you applied under the business innovation or entrepreneur streams, a business plan would be a given.

Have you had a look at the NSW Business Migration website ?

https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/business-migration

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not deal with business visas, so maybe one of the other agents on the forum can help, but I would imagine that if you applied under the business innovation or entrepreneur streams, a business plan would be a given.

Have you had a look at the NSW Business Migration website ?
Yes, I have looked through the site, nowhere did it mentioned a business plan for a supporting document. However, some say its needed so I am not too sure.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Yes, I have looked through the site, nowhere did it mentioned a business plan for a supporting document. However, some say its needed so I am not too sure.
If you are planning to set up a new business, wouldn't you have a business plan anyway ? Under which stream are you applying?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Which stream?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.