Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I applied for Bridging visa b by post and the has been already delivered to the DIPB I want to know that I will get my Bridging visa B grant letter by post or they will email me the visa grant letter. My travel is scheduled on 07/01/2018.

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi
I applied for Bridging visa b by post and the has been already delivered to the DIPB I want to know that I will get my Bridging visa B grant letter by post or they will email me the visa grant letter. My travel is scheduled on 07/01/2018.

Thanks.
Hii, i applied BVB by post and got grant by email.. so maybe you should expect in email.. you can give them a call if departure date is close.. cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

Thanks.
Hi, did you get the BVB eventually? How long did it take? I'm in the similar situation, I applied mine one on Monday (15th Jan) by express mail, and my trip is on 1st Feb, I'm so worried now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hii, i applied BVB by post and got grant by email.. so maybe you should expect in email.. you can give them a call if departure date is close.. cheers
Hi diplomat, how long did your BVB take to be granted? I applied mine one on Monday (15th Jan) by express mail, and my trip is on 1st Feb, I'm so worried now.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi diplomat, how long did your BVB take to be granted? I applied mine one on Monday (15th Jan) by express mail, and my trip is on 1st Feb, I'm so worried now.

Thank you in advance.
Hey jesse,
you should get it soon, most likely next week, they should response when your departure date is close. I got mine 12 days before departing. it should be alright..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi, did you get the BVB eventually? How long did it take? I'm in the similar situation, I applied mine one on Monday (15th Jan) by express mail, and my trip is on 1st Feb, I'm so worried now.
Jesse did you eventually get your BVB? Did you have to call them? I applied for BVB for my wife on January 31st and still waiting. Fly out March 28th so its starting to get close

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jesse did you eventually get your BVB? Did you have to call them? I applied for BVB for my wife on January 31st and still waiting. Fly out March 28th so its starting to get close
Did you end up receiving yours yet? I applied for my partner's BVB and we fly out next month.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My wife applied for BVB last week to go overseas early May. She is currently on BVA waiting on 820.

They haven't even deducted the money yet!!!!

We have already bought flight tickets.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My wife applied for BVB last week to go overseas early May. She is currently on BVA waiting on 820.

They haven't even deducted the money yet!!!!

We have already bought flight tickets.
Hii,
You should receive BVB about 2 weeks before departure, How did you apply?

Reactions: harrypotter

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hii,
You should receive BVB about 2 weeks before departure, How did you apply?
I applied by post. Because i am not allowed apply online, since we applied 820 visa by post.

It's not very convenient that lodged by post. Even though i would like to give Immi office a call to ask, i have nothing to track it.:(:(

·
Registered
56 Posts
I applied by post. Because i am not allowed apply online, since we applied 820 visa by post.

It's not very convenient that lodged by post. Even though i would like to give Immi office a call to ask, i have nothing to track it.:(:(
Hi,
I did mine by post last time I applied and I received BVB 10 days before departure , you can give them a call in two weeks as your departure date is still in may

Reactions: harrypotter

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,
I did mine by post last time I applied and I received BVB 10 days before departure , you can give them a call in two weeks as your departure date is still in may
Thanks

Seems like there is no possibility to grant this visa early, should be around 2 weeks before the departure date. I will give them a call mid next month.

Has anyone granted BVB a lot early than proposed departure date? Like around 1 month early?

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Did you end up receiving yours yet? I applied for my partner's BVB and we fly out next month.
Yes i did, I called the department last Monday and told them we had been waiting nearly 6 weeks since we applied and its hard to be excited about a holiday if we dont know if we can go or not and that we fly out March 28th. The lady gave our details to the processing centre and it got granted 2 mins after i got off the phone

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes i did, I called the department last Monday and told them we had been waiting nearly 6 weeks since we applied and its hard to be excited about a holiday if we dont know if we can go or not and that we fly out March 28th. The lady gave our details to the processing centre and it got granted 2 mins after i got off the phone
do you have the number for the processing centre??? or the number of the people who can forward our details to the processing centre and fix our problem because we are still waiting on my partners Visa to be granted as we kinda need it asap because he has to apply for Malaysian tourist Visa as well and they won't grant that until his australian bridging Visa b that allows him to travel is granted we applied for bvb last month still has not been granted and we a due to fly next week

·
Registered
8 Posts
BVB processing centre?

does anyone know how to get in direct contact with the people in charge of processing bridging Visa B?

·
Registered
9 Posts

Thank you in advance.
hi diplomat and Jesse727!just new here,someone already answered this question about my bVb application but i want to hear and learn more opinion.Paid the bridging visa fee July 29,sent my application through post office not online July 31.Fly september 6 but still no answer from the immigration regarding my application.I'm worrying already,thank you

·
Registered
54 Posts
I posted my mum's application last Friday to the visa processing centre in Perth via express post and got the visa grant email yesterday. My mum is flying out mid Sep.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.