Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im really confused
i just submitted my second stage partner visa 801 and i wanted to upload document i clicked on attach documents and it gives me this :
This applicant is not required to provide any evidence at this stage based on the information provided within the application. However, the department may request further information from this applicant at a later date.
but i didnt upload anything .how can i start uploading documents and proofs.

thanks .

·
Premium Member
11,215 Posts
The message doesn't usually stop you from uploading - it didn't in our case. Maybe try logging out of the immiaccount and logging back in or wait overnight and see what happens. There is no way that I would not attach any documents.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sorry to jump thread, but I was curious if you have to start a whole new application for the 801/100? Thank you.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks Mish, I know its far off for us, but I felt I needed to know.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks alot guys its now working i can see details of The 820 application which was applied through my old migration agent like the gant letter and email from CO asking for more documents at the time .
And i can see a section for my wife and i need to upload a stat dec ( sponsor ) where do i need to upload to i mean What section and last question : if i upload a document that not in the appropriate box like for example a phone bill in the commitment section i done this accidentally is it normalor the CO will not consider it cause not in the right section ?

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
It doesn't matter if you uploaded it in the wrong place. They'll still consider it. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you do u know where can i upload the stat dec ( sponsor ) and also my application status was submitted the day I submitted it and then the next day its assessment in progress i know its still early as i was eligible only 2 months ago

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.