Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i met a chinese girl online she was in sydney on fiance visa but her sponsor broke up with her, she went back home to china two months before the visa expires, but now her sponsor wants her back and she fears that if she refuses him he will deport her or something to ruin her imigration history.

·
Registered
47 Posts
As long as she wan't doing anything in Australia which would have put her in breech of her visa requirements and she left the country before the visa expired she should be fine. He would have to prove that she had done something wrong.

·
Registered
159 Posts
From your post it is unclear where she is right now.
You said she went back to China 2 months early. If she is here now, what visa is she on?

·
Registered
159 Posts
she is in china now, her visa expires in two months
Ok, then he cannot do anything to cause her problems then.

Are you thinking of getting her here on a T.V or something else?
If you were thinking of a PMV you would want a suitable amount of time to pass before she is the applicant of another PMV. Not sure how long that would actually be tho!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, then he cannot do anything to cause her problems then.

Are you thinking of getting her here on a T.V or something else?
If you were thinking of a PMV you would want a suitable amount of time to pass before she is the applicant of another PMV. Not sure how long that would actually be tho!
what if she comes to be with me while her visa is valid, and her fiance finds out can he then deport her

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Hi damien,

Her partner cannot deport her. But, her sponsor (i.e. her finace) has to report the break up of the relationship to DIAC. It is a legal responsibility, and one that he promised to do by law when he acted as her sponsor. Once DIAC know, then they will cancel the application and she will probably get a notice from DIAC to state that she must be out of Australia by a certain date.

If you are serious about this girl, then I suggest you talk to a migration agent or lawyer to explore what avenues there may be before the visa expires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.