Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am struggling to get an opinion about the reference letter scenario that I am into. Actually I have reference letter of my current organization that I took one month back for my higher education and letter mentions that specifically that it is issued for Higher Education. Now I am planing to apply for Migration too and share the reference letters with ACS.

Can I share the same reference letter with ACS which has my job responsibility and the note that it is issued for higher education or should I get a new reference letter(which will be a lot of pain to explain to my current org).

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anuj

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The content required is explained on the ACS website.
Thanks for quick response Russell. I have the content of letter as per ACS website. Other than that letter has a text mentioning that :"NOTE:This reference letter is issued for purpose of Higher Education".

Can I submit reference letter as it is or do I need to get a new reference letter which doesn't specify the above note?

Thanks for help.

Appreciate your time.

Regards,
Anuj

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for quick response Russell. I have the content of letter as per ACS website. Other than that letter has a text mentioning that :"NOTE:This reference letter is issued for purpose of Higher Education".

Can I submit reference letter as it is or do I need to get a new reference letter which doesn't specify the above note?

Thanks for help.

Appreciate your time.

Regards,
Anuj
The content is what matters but i wouldn't risk it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.