Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We have been living in Australia with sub class 489 visa since 2016. Yesterday, we got our daughter's new passport (she is 5).

Could you please help us how we will let inform DIBP about her new passport. Is there any Specific Form..(!?) or just we will send an email or we have to send mail (then what address)?

It is emergency. Please help us.

Thanks for ur support.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It doesn't matter which way, it depends what method is better for you.
Hi Mish,
Once again to you. Should I certified the biography page of new passport or old? is it mandatory? or I can just send the color photocopy?

Thanks in advance for your every cooperation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
you need to provide a certified copy of the bio-data page of the new passport.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It doesn't matter which way, it depends what method is better for you.
Hi Mish,
Happy new year!

As per your advice I sent filled up 929 form and certified copy of passport to the DIBP before christmas. Now my question is "Will the new Passport number show into VEVO check?" Today (2nd Jan) I check the VEVO but it is still showing the old passport number..!!!!! How I will be sure that my passport number has been updated?

Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
11,215 Posts
Hi Mish,
Happy new year!

As per your advice I sent filled up 929 form and certified copy of passport to the DIBP before christmas. Now my question is "Will the new Passport number show into VEVO check?" Today (2nd Jan) I check the VEVO but it is still showing the old passport number..!!!!! How I will be sure that my passport number has been updated?

Thanks in advance
The new passport number will display in VEVO. I would give it until the end of the month. I would assume that immigration may be on skelton staff due to Christmas and New Year, also along with staff taking leave for school holidays.

If VEVO still has the old passport after that then I would call them and ask about it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The new passport number will display in VEVO. I would give it until the end of the month. I would assume that immigration may be on skelton staff due to Christmas and New Year, also along with staff taking leave for school holidays.

If VEVO still has the old passport after that then I would call them and ask about it.
Hi Mish,
Good morning!

Please note that today I checked VEVO to see the new passport details of my daughter and wife. But, still it is showing the old passport details. Should I wait few more weeks? :confused: You know that as per your advice I have sent 929 Forms and certified copies of new passports to DIBP on 20 December 2017 (by mail). You said you would call them.

Thanks for your cooperation

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Hi Mish,
Good morning!

Please note that today I checked VEVO to see the new passport details of my daughter and wife. But, still it is showing the old passport details. Should I wait few more weeks? :confused: You know that as per your advice I have sent 929 Forms and certified copies of new passports to DIBP on 20 December 2017 (by mail). You said you would call them.

Thanks for your cooperation
When Mish said "I would call them and ask about it", she means that you should call. She cannot call on your behalf as a) she isn't authorised to act on your behalf and b) she doesn't know you so couldn't ask even if she wanted to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.