Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of help desperately. My husband completed and submitted his application for partner visa subclass 820 however and after it was submitted it brought us to the evidence upload page however now when we go into his Immiaccounr his ‘My applications’ page says his application is Ready to Submit instead of say submitted. When I click on the submit button it gives me an error message saythis visa has already been paid for. We haven’t uploaded all the evidence but I thought you had some time to do it? He has not received an email of bridging visa notification and his visa expires tomorrow!

We thought it expired in a few more days but now we are hustling.
Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
There are lots of reports of technical errors at the moment. Check your credit card or bank account to see if payment has gone through. Take screenshots of your ImmiAccount. I believe most Department websites will be offline in the weekend for maintenance.

Reactions: MorganSasadara

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! I was thinking it was a technical issue because nothing was making sense.
Am I right in understanding that if a payment has been made and we are am brought to the evidence page then technically the visa is ‘submitted’

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.