Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I want to lodge my visa on Monday 14/05/2018, or 15/05/2018, however my visitor visa finish on the 15.
My plan is to use a courrier for a same day delivery.

My worry is the payment, first I can't find to who I pay to? I want to pay by card but to who, which website, or should I do a transfer, but to which account?

I don't fancy going out of the country to apply for a new visitor visa, and I'm scared to get a 'no further stay' as I did that for a bit over a year.

Thanks in advanced

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
What you are trying to is total madness and quite likely will cause you to become unlawful.

Lodge it online tomorrow. That will solve all your problems. Otherwise you either have to provide credit card details or a bank cheque with the application and hope that somehow a valid application will have been received before your tourist visa expires.

I am able to pre- pay certain applications through my ImmiAccount. Not sure if that service is available to individual accounts.

Why are you lodging a paper application?

Reactions: le parner visa

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was doing a paper application because it seemed easier at the time...
Well thanks for the clear answer, I ve got most of everything scaned onto my computer so hopefully it won't take to much time to do the online application.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I was doing a paper application because it seemed easier at the time...
Well thanks for the clear answer, I ve got most of everything scaned onto my computer so hopefully it won't take to much time to do the online application.
A bit of advice: take your time to do the online application. There are many pages to complete, so don't rush it. Before you lodge and hand over 7 K, save a copy in PDF format, print it out and go through it with a fine tooth comb. Then fix any mistakes, before lodging.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes thank you, i'm not gonna rush it.
Worst case scenario, if I feel there is not enough time, i'll leave the country for a few days.
Do you know roughly how long the payment will take to go through.
Or it doesn't matter as long as it's done before the end of my visitor visa.

Thanks again for your precious advice.

·
Registered
345 Posts
This has potential disaster with a capital D written all over it.

Pay by credit card asap, hope for no payment complications and as others have mentioned, dont rush your application when you get around to uploading evidence and documents.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Yes thank you, i'm not gonna rush it.
Worst case scenario, if I feel there is not enough time, i'll leave the country for a few days.
Do you know roughly how long the payment will take to go through.
Or it doesn't matter as long as it's done before the end of my visitor visa.

Thanks again for your precious advice.
Credit card is instant, as long as you have enough credit. Don't use BPay, as it may take several days and you will become unlawful in the meantime.

Your approach to such a life changing event is far from ideal. Note that if you go offshore, there is no guarantee you will be able to re-enter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.